My Knight Super disc got its new stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been saving up some dough for some new stocks and finally got one in and I am super happy with it so far. I have a green cerakoted barrel so I got a Camo laminate thumbhole Varmint stock from Boyds. Fit is about 90% and i can make i fit better. Then i will glass bed it. I think Im going to shoot a couple groups (100yds) as is then again after some fitting and again after bedding. See how much affect it will have at each step. This is a .45 1:20 with an Extreme conversion, a Lehigh adapter and Lehigh breechplug. I shoot 80grV bh209, Win 209 primers, a cut down tan sabot for a wad, and a 346grn 40:1 lead Gould bullet with NASA lube. Its always been super accurate with the Knight TH stock but my CVA .45 Accura LR is more accurate with the exact same load. Hoping I can change that. I hope the pics do it justice cuz i love how it looks. Even my wife thinks so and she couldn't care less about guns.
20200721_215223.jpg20200721_215106.jpg

That is truly a beautiful rifle. I’m not much of a Knight guy, but that is shiny!!!

Ima lousy photographer cuz it looks way better in real life. Might take some outdoor pics with a better camera. Maybe some live action with professional models and choreography too.

Been saving up some dough for some new stocks and finally got one in and I am super happy with it so far. I have a green cerakoted barrel so I got a Camo laminate thumbhole Varmint stock from Boyds. Fit is about 90% and i can make i fit better. Then i will glass bed it. I think Im going to shoot a couple groups (100yds) as is then again after some fitting and again after bedding. See how much affect it will have at each step. This is a .45 1:20 with an Extreme conversion, a Lehigh adapter and Lehigh breechplug. I shoot 80grV bh209, Win 209 primers, a cut down tan sabot for a wad, and a 346grn 40:1 lead Gould bullet with NASA lube. Its always been super accurate with the Knight TH stock but my CVA .45 Accura LR is more accurate with the exact same load. Hoping I can change that. I hope the pics do it justice cuz i love how it looks. Even my wife thinks so and she couldn't care less about guns.
View attachment 9877View attachment 9878
I have the same stock on my knight 500 but got mine directly from knight look exactly the same how's your lop ? Mines a tad long but can easily cut down if need be?

Beautiful. If you need someone to model with it Im available. Just so you know I have a friend that says it would only take a semi load of makeup and I could look like a model.

Very nice muzzy

I have the same stock on my knight 500 but got mine directly from knight look exactly the same how's your lop ? Mines a tad long but can easily cut down if need be?
I think the Knight version has a slightly smaller diameter hand grip, which i prefer. But this Boyds lop is just right for me @ 13.5”.

I love the laminated stocks.

My super disc has the factory knight thumbhole you speak of MM, but the one with just the grey and brown laminate, no green in it. I love it. Have a silver Leupold on it, I think it looks sexy 😁

Back