Knight Extreme Vs. TC Omega

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielojones2002

Reaction score
I got it down to 2 different inlines now. The knight extreme ss camo thumb hole stock and the tc omega ss camo thumb hole stock. Which whould you guys rather have?

I have owned both and they both are good guns BUT I like the KNIGHT DISC EXTREME ! But I have 6 knights now so Iam kind of parshall to the better stocks little bigger bore Diam. a little heavyer gun so I can hold it steadyer ! Tack Driver.

To me the more simple the better. I know they will both shoot very good with the right stuffing, but the omega is just more simple. But the knight does carry a beefier stock, but i have a thumbhole omega, and have no trouble with the stock. I will be the odd man out and vote omega.

i love my omega and would have no problem recomending it to you. eazy to clean and accurate with every bullet ive tried.

I shoot the knight-my friend shoots the omega. Both shoot equally good. He has a bear of a time getting sabots down his bbl my knight is no problem-same sabot and bullet mmp-hp24s. His cleans a little faster soooo--- both are good guns. Cant go wrong with either.

ford-chevy-ford-chevy-ford-chevy. :roll: they are both good guns go handle them both at the store, the gun will pick you.

If you plan on hunting a state that does not allow sabots, I would lean toward the Knight. If not, both are good.

GUN

Hiw hard do you hunt it, how much time you going to put in it. Omega is pretty easy to clean, loads are prety much made and they (parts) are usually in most stores all the time. I had a real problem finding a Knoght to shoulder (might be a good sign as well ) . Ended up w/a Thompson product.

Ive got the money in hand and going after work to buy one. Not sure which yet. Who knows what ill come back with. lol I'll let you guys know

Latest posts

Back