• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight Mountaineer 50 Cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i did not have one I would be on it already.And for the $600.00 bestill wants for hisconversion,I will stick to the 6mm box end wrench.

I may have to go that route as I have no 209-A primers and no end in sight for any becoming available I have 2000 of each LR & LRM primers Shot the biggest Deer ever with a 50 caliber Knight said if one became available I would snatch it up besides with Knight increasing prices all the time So its mainly a target rifle I can only hunt on special disabled hunts from a car You guys that are still hunting hunt all you can because when it's gone it's gone

I was at a gun show here in Indiana last week and saw fed 209a primers for sale at $10.00 per hundred.I bought 4 of them(40.00).More than I will shoot in my hunting seasons.About 4-5 primers per year.They had anothe brand name there that every one is looking for but can,t remember the name of them.

PM sent confirming deal going to PO this am for a Money Order as soon as I have your address I will get it in the mail. Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back