Knight Revolution?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Reaction score
I hunted with a buddy of mine a week weeks ago for the day. He has a old Knight Revolution that he’s had for ever. Says he only hunts with it a day or two every couple of years. Says he’s not confident with it past 50 yards. I told him we would mount a scope on it this winter and use some better components. He’s still using the first box of pellets he got with it years ago.
Any tips or tricks with these things? First time I’ve even seen a Revolution in person.

I remember there was a recall on the Revolution about 12 or so years ago, but I don't remember what for. I wonder if your friend is aware of that?

I remember there was a recall on the Revolution about 12 or so years ago, but I don't remember what for. I wonder if your friend is aware of that?
It was a trigger recall, carried out by Pradco. The recall is no longer being serviced. Knight rifles will not service or warranty the revolution.

If I remember right, they will supposedly discharge the primer in the red FPJ when closing the action. I'm not sure if this ever really happened to anyone?? I always thought they were cool looking.

Not sure if they did the recall or not. Doubt it but I’ll ask this weekend.

I think I am just going to start with 100 grains 777, black crush rib sabot, and 300 grain deep curl. That load seems to work in most .50’s I’ve helped set up.

Not sure if they did the recall or not. Doubt it but I’ll ask this weekend.

I think I am just going to start with 100 grains 777, black crush rib sabot, and 300 grain deep curl. That load seems to work in most .50’s I’ve helped set up.
Also make sure to put on some glasses when firing the first time, I have heard of some people saying there’s blowback on some of the revolutions and it can hit your face. Hopefully not the case with yours. But better safe than sorry. Excited to hear of your range results.

I have one that I sent the trigger back due to the recall. It’s a really cool looking muzzleloader. The problem if I remember was some kind of safety issue when loading the plastic jacket. Mine has a green mountain barrel in 50 caliber.

Latest posts

Back