KNIGHT TIME.....again

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was referring to it being bonded jacketed bullet. Not using it at CF speeds.

I was talking about it's construction.

Direct ship from Harvester is too high. As far as construction, they are a premium M/L bullet. If you can' find them look into Speer 22/270 flat point, 45/260 Uni-Core HP, or the 454/300 HP. All bonded, great bullets that come in priced way under a lot of others.

I just purchased 100 300 grain PT Golds with 100 CR shipped to KS for $75.  I bought the 260's last year from Carlos and they are a bit cheaper but I don't believe they have the 300's. I prefer the 300's but the 260's are good too!

biddler2 said:
I just purchased 100 300 grain PT Golds with 100 CR shipped to KS for $75.  I bought the 260's last year from Carlos and they are a bit cheaper but I don't believe they have the 300's. I prefer the 300's but the 260's are good too!
Ask, and you shall receive. Pt Golds 300 gr. 100 bullets 38.00, sabots you choice 14.00 per 100, cost is 52.00 plus 6.00 shipping, for a total of  58.00.
Carlos

Now I'm kicking myself, I ordered from Harvester and then the next day I ordered BH209 and more sabots from Ed's.  I could have got almost another 50 PT's or for a little more some Barnes bulk.  At least I can say both companies were great to deal with and when in doubt just call Carlos :D

It's pretty hard to bear Carlos for pricing, and service.

Well, i'm off to do some scouting.

Back