Knight Veteran's Day Sale?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LanceS4803

Reaction score
I have read on the forum that Knight's has a Veteran's Day sale. I've been holding off on buying until then, but don't see anything on their website and nothing from their subscriber newsletter.
Anyone know if this is happening this year?

Has anyone successfully applied the code? I tried but it said it was expired.

Seems to be working now. Maybe I was too quick!

Last edited:
Yeah, it works. Been waiting all year and my order is in.

When the email first went out, probably within 5 minutes, I tried it and it said it was expired. I waited about 15 minutes and it was active. I was probably too quick on the draw. I already had everything in my cart and was waiting for the email.

Boy , not much of a time frame to purchase. I see they add the fed tax on after now. i was wondering why prices looked lower, still a great deal on the ultra lite, just wish they had nitride.

I see they add the fed tax on after now. i was wondering why prices looked lower,...

I had never seen that before. Usually Pittman-Robertson is added into the retail price, you never see it. Here, you only see it at checkout.

That’s something new, I bought a gun last veterans day, that was in the price, i added a gun to my cart and went to check out and was surprised to see the tax. I didn’t buy it, was just seeing what the cost would be, kinda like bait and switch, plus last year was 40% off. I understand with the virus, they probably had a bad year

Latest posts

Back