• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Knight Wolverine 209 with Burris Fulfield ll 3-9x40 scope

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
Knight Wolverine 209. Im sure it has never been fired with a bullet in it but it looks like somebody snapped a cap in it and did leave a little rust near the plug.
Burris Fulfield ll 3-9x40 scope with rings and mounts. If you need more pics let me know.
$300.00 plus shipping or will consider selling scope with mounts and rings separately from the gun.

Attachments

• IMG_3558.JPG
    IMG_3558.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3559.JPG
    IMG_3559.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3560.JPG
    IMG_3560.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3561.JPG
    IMG_3561.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3562.JPG
    IMG_3562.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3563.JPG
    IMG_3563.JPG
  • IMG_3564.JPG
    IMG_3564.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3565.JPG
    IMG_3565.JPG
  • IMG_3566.JPG
    IMG_3566.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
That sure is tempting at that price with that scope but I'm strapped right now. I just recently purchased 2 CVA Scouts and had one converted to SML. And of course I have to buy a few different bullets to try. Then bought a night vision scope, a .223 Rem, and a pair of night vision binoculars and going to try my hand at eliminating or at least reducing the coyote population around my hunting area.

If muzzy and slinger (or anyone else) want to divvy up the gun and stock without scope or mounts Id like $200.00 for the gun plus shipping. Its between muzzy and Slinger to determine how much they each want to pay for their portion. Ill ship each their parts. This is getting complicated.

Ill keep the scope if someone wants the gun.

If muzzy and slinger (or anyone else) want to divvy up the gun and stock without scope or mounts Id like $200.00 for the gun plus shipping. Its between muzzy and Slinger to determine how much they each want to pay for their portion. Ill ship each their parts. This is getting complicated.

Ill keep the scope if someone wants the gun.
No need to split it up for me. Only if someone doesn’t want it, i’ll make it worthwhile for you.

I'll take the rifle less scope and mounts, per your recent PM. I sent you a PM with my info and asking for yours. Thanks.

Back