KODIAK BROWN BEAR

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim congratulations on the hunting achievement of a lifetime. Very well done in all regards. Thanks for sharing,
Rman

Congratulations on your hunt Venisoneater. Great story and pics of some beautiful country. Thanks for posting

Jim if there is a next time for a bear hunt, go up to the bear and poke it with a stick. When the bear starts chasing you run to the boat or lodge and then shoot it. That way you won't have to carry it so far. :shock: On second thought maybe you did it right. :D :D Has your heart beat slowed down yet.

Don

Life size mount for the babies room and a bleached skull for the dining room table :lol:
I left the meat with the outfitter :wink:

Congrats Jim on that beautiful bear & thanks for sharing that hunt of a lifetime!!!!!!

Here's a pic of the bear a fellow New Jerseyite killed on Kodiak. I met this guy at the airport in Kodiak and shared a day of halibut fishing with him before we headed to our respective bear camps.

DSCN0910.jpg

Man those bears are huge!! I guess my .451 White wouldn't be up to par for that kind of hunt, looks like I just may have to get me a .504 White to hunt those bears????

Did you try any of the bear meat??? How was it??

Ed

Wow!

Excellent pics and an awesome story to back it up! I get the chills just looking at the pics of those 2 giants! :shock:

Latest posts

Back