KRB7 - Who has one?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulions

Reaction score
Who still has a KRB7? I wanted one when they first came out but never got one. I know they will not shoot BH209 (YET!!!) but I am still thinking about getting one. I have some 777 that I need to shoot anyway. Sounds like a good excuse to me. Any way, what do you guys still think about this gun. I will be shooting sabots but like the idea of being able to shoot conicals if I want to. Any loads you guys can suggest will be appreciated.

got a krb7 shot 90gr trp777 and 250gr- 240gr :?: xtp most shot was 1 1/2 at 100 yards it is fore sale by the way :shock: :shock: thanks WORM :shock: :shock:

I have one and like it very much. I do use it with BH209, using a Duplex load with 5 grs. of FFFG blackpowder under the main charge. It is the most accurate ML I have ever owned. I have dedicated it to use with iron sights, as I have a couple of Disc rifles as well.

I have the SS KRB7. It's an excellent shooter and not picky at all for loads. I use it for big conicals at short ranges for Elk. No need for BH209 in this gun. Pyrodex P works great and has more than enough power and range for Elk out to 125 yds. If you can use a scope and need to shoot out to 200 yds, then the duplexed load with a 250 gr. SST/ML sabot is probably the hot ticket. What I like most about this gun is that it shoots the same POI clean or dirty. No squibbing or fouling required!

Latest posts

Back