Let the shed hunting begin

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbythehunter

Reaction score
Well all trophy buck hunters in New England better get your buck soon. Christmas morning I took my friends dog out for a short walk, stepped out of my front yard into the gravel road of a soon to be subdivision. and low and behold my Christmas present was laying on the road in front of me! Fresh PAIR of dropped antlers. I assume the rest of the deer will be dropping anytime now. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Attachments

• shed RI.jpg
    shed RI.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
man! your deer start early, at least another mo here..Wyoming,Public land here has a shed season so as not to stress the animals at their weakest time, Sheds are a big business and they're hunted with dogs, sleds and 4 wheelers. mostly mulies here with some GOOD whitetails along the drainages. Most all ag land and private on the WTs. Out

Nice find bobbythehunter. It's hard enough sometimes to find a single shed...let alone finding a pair. đź‘Ť
I know your're a shed-hunter, so let us know what else you might find this winter (before the mice do!)

Back