• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40mm

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good condition Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40mm scope for sale. This scope came with a muzzleloader that I purchased used. I did call Leupold and verified that this scope has a valid serial number and would be covered under warranty. It has some slight wear marks on it. The windage and elevation caps have slight wear marks, also the eyepiece edge has some wear in one place. No scratches on the lens and, to me, seems like a very clear scope when looking through it. The variable power ring turns smooth. Comes with box, manual, and scope cover.

$275 shipped, insured. I would also consider a trade for a Nikon Omega BDC 300, Nikon XR Inline, or Nikon P3 muzzleloader scope in very good condition.
Db1GTQr.jpg

YEtEI4d.jpg

hCaXKgP.jpg

gPqpAtS.jpg

r5EsBdZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back