LOL Father's day gift!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkstalkr

Reaction score
Well, while I was putting my daughter's laundry away last night I found my father's day gift. My poor wife hides gifts in the WORST places, I ALWAYS stumble on to them by complete accident. She had placed this one in with our new infant daughter's clothing.

Its a Leupold Vari-XIII, I could see that thru the bag. Only suprise now will be if its the 3.5-10 or 4.5-14 model. I was looking at both one day at BPS while she was with me.

At any rate, most of you saw my post on Zeiss Vs Leupold, looks like my wife has answered the question for me!!!!!

Its a Leupold Vari-XIII, I could see that thru the bag. Only suprise now will be if its the 3.5-10 or 4.5-14 model. I was looking at both one day at BPS while she was with me.

At any rate, most of you saw my post on Zeiss Vs Leupold, looks like my wife has answered the question for me!!!!!

You have one smart cookie for a wife there! :D You owe that girl ROSES!

You'll LOVE the VX-III!

elkstalkr said:

Hey Elk, with the choices limited to those two brands, you couldn't go wrong either way!

Just don't forget to act surprised when you get it! :wink:

elkstalkr,

WOW!!! Your Wife & mine apparently didnt receive similar Educations!! :lol:

Look forward to Report of Dad Opening His Gift (Officially that is) :lol:

beats mine

I got an early Fathers Day gift from my daughter in the form of a bill for her tuition to Ferris State this fall. But when i think about it, it makes me smile just the same even though it s a little rough on an old retired buzzards pension check.

Wow, now thats what I call a fathers day gift. What will this new gift be placed on?

Hunt,

That depends on which one it is. I have been looking at two, because I need two of them. If it is the 4.5-14 it will go on my Ruger M77 .338 win mag. If it is the 3.5-10 it will go on my Rem. 700 .270

Congrats!!! that would have been my choice!

Happy Fathers Day!

Latest posts

Back