Lots of shooting today! A newbies first time

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Lots of shooting today! A newbies first time

A couple friends came over today and one has never shot a  muzzleloader. Afterward he said that was the most bad ass rifle he ever shot :lol!: 

60gr Pyrodex P, .490 round ball and .020 patches. I of course whipped them both, standing up off hand at 50 yards. But I did not rub it in...... Much.... :joker:

img_9916.jpg

img_9917.jpg

img_9918.jpg

img_9920.jpg

img_9919.jpg

img_9921.jpg

img_9922.jpg

img_9923.jpg

img_9924.jpg

img_9926.jpg

img_9925.jpg

img_9927.jpg

img_9928.jpg

Check out the sparks!
img_9929.jpg

img_9930.jpg

img_9931.jpg

First time shooting it off hand with the recent tack job on the stock. I  like it! The grip feels so much better. I will add at least 2 more rows on the wrist side section so my palm have a little more to grip onto.
img_9932.jpg

img_9933.jpg

img_9934.jpg

img_9935.jpg

Re: Lots of shooting today! A newbies first time

Of course you wipped 'em!  Them in sneakers and t-shirts, and you all up in your buckskinnery!  They had no chance.

"I of course whipped them both, standing up off hand at 50 yards. But I did not rub it in...... Much."

Home court advantage.   :twisted:

There you go again introducing newbies to that phony crap pyrodex. Get some real black   :cheers:

BigAl52 said:
There you go again introducing newbies to that phony crap pyrodex. Get some real black   :cheers:
Agree.

There he goes, doin' great with newbie introductions to traditional muzzleloading! He even goes so far as to dress authentic. 

And, then... He pulls out that synthetic, modern, underperforming, corrosive, fake BP. May as well fart loudly during a prayer. :(

But, those tacks look good. And, he looks good. So, I guess the fashion show is worth something. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GREAT JOB AND GREAT JOB GIVE A NEW PERSON A SHOOTING LESSON

Latest posts

Back