Messed up forum

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hylander

Reaction score
Is it just me,
The forum look is messed up, pages not loading all the way.

No problems here. Maybe the California powers that be outlawed any talk of guns?  :Questuon:

Missing Icons

40719339114_724b82d856_z.jpg

everything is on my screen. Clear your history/cache and reboot your web browser.

ive had some trouble loading the last one on the list and had trouble sending private messages at times. it happens now and then for a while now.

It hasn’t looked right using Safari as a browser for a year or more now!  I’ve tried everything but nothing fixes it from my Mac computers using Safari as the web browser.  Looks fine using Firefox or other browsers on the same computer.

FrontierGander said:
everything is on my screen. Clear your history/cache and reboot your web browser.
Done,
Still the same, this is only site with the issue for me.

Well, its not a forum issue, but the web browser blocking something that's not allowing all of the images to pop up. I did a search and a lot of people are having issues with this and getting it fixed is a real PITA as google doesn't even know how to fix it.

Best advice I can offer right now, use Firefox.

When I got onto google chrome i view the forum, only 5 or 6 images were missing. I cleared cache/history and then all the images were gone LOL. I dont know what the heck google is doing, but they have something seriously out of wack. Maybe try updating the version and see if it changes. If not, send them an email or facebook.

Just down loaded Firefox.
Now all images and the blank boxes are gone.
Clear my cache and all browser history

Brother I do not know what to tell you. If nothing shows up with either web browser, that's a problem due to internet setting and whats allowed/blocked.

Looks like most of the pictures that I have posted in my threads are gone. Don't think it's a forum problem. I think the link from my hosting site got changed somehow. The ones from Flickr are okay but the ones from postimage are broken. They are still on the hosting site but won't link to the forum. Sorry about that.

exactly right rhinodave! I uploaded all the forum pictures again and everything looks ok. Not sure what hostimg did.

Still doesn't work for me... Oh well, I've been looking at it this way so long guess I'll just have to continue. Would really like to know if anyone else views this forum on a Mac computer using the Safari browser?

Latest posts

Back