• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Midway xtp sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a couple more boxes and the stuff to try the 300 grain version in the Harvester Crush Rib. The discount on these made it worth it to try the heavier ones. I like the idea of a higher BC and SD.

I bought them at $11.99 as well, was surprised to see them at $8.35 so ordered 5 more boxes.
Might as well buy 'em up at that price. I ended up ordering 100 each of the 44 230 grain and 45 250 grain bullets, and Harvester Crush rib sabots to go with them, so I'm set for a bit.

I got a couple more boxes and the stuff to try the 300 grain version in the Harvester Crush Rib. The discount on these made it worth it to try the heavier ones. I like the idea of a higher BC and SD.
I've been wanting to try the 300grn xtp also! I've been using the xtp 240s for years and have nothing but good results with em! Going to be ordering the 300s and trying em out!

I've been wanting to try the 300grn xtp also! I've been using the xtp 240s for years and have nothing but good results with em! Going to be ordering the 300s and trying em out!
The 300 is all I’ve ever used, they work great. Saw that price and decided to give the 240’s a try.

The 300 is all I’ve ever used, they work great. Saw that price and decided to give the 240’s a try.
What sabot would be good for my Accura V2 Lr and the 300grn Xtp? I know that muzzleloaders are different and just want a good starting point.

I use the supplied sabot. I believe they are mmp. I’ve used crush ribs also, but never noticed any difference. I’ve only ever shot Knight or TC muzzleloader. My brother shoots a Cva wolf and Accura mr with the supplied sabot with good accuracy.

I shoot the .458 300 grain in an orange harvester crush rib sabot. They shoot sub moa at 100 yards and deer are dead right there or within 20 yards flat knock them down

Latest posts

Back