• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD MK-85 .50 Stainless w/laminated stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This gun is in very good condition, bore is excellent, has very very light pitting to side of nipple.
Stock is in good-vg condition with normal pressure marks etc.. the barrel has some safe rub marks from previous owner, the ramrod has finish wear down by the end for what reason I dont know but just cosmetic. I have never fired this gun but previous owner said its very accurate which all MKs usually are. Only reason I'm getting rid of is trying to free up money to buy a high end coyote hunting shotgun. 325.00 sh. lower 48 USPS M.O. for payment unless I know you or we have done deals before.
P.M. any questions, can give pictures of bore if felt needed.20200110_161453.jpg 20200110_161513.jpg 20200110_161547.jpg

I had a MK-85 before I moved to the DISC rifles and I shot a bunch of deer with it. My hunting partner named it "Ol Faithful" because every time he heard it go off I had shot a deer...LOL!

Owned an MK-85 should have never sold it, counted for more Deer than I remember It's tempting but I no longer hunt and I have more ML'ers some never shot Great person to deal with

Back