• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD MK85 50 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadball

Reaction score
this is an add I saw on Hunting Washington .com thought someone might be interested it has left hand thumb hole wood stockScreenshot_20220305-172109_Chrome.jpg
Sorry dont know how to send the link

Just so you all know , that is my ad for a MK85 for sale. I purchased it from a member on this sight years ago. I've used it a couple times, my son shot his first elk with it.
Ive been moved to Montana state and they only allow traditional muzzleloaders, so I would be willing to trade for a traditional style rifle also.
Any questions or more pictures needed feel free to ask.

It was brought to my attention, had the gun for several year ..never knew but the bolt is pointed for 209 primers also.

Reactions: HC
Must be afew southpaw guys looking for a nice muzzleloader ?

A couple more pics.

Attachments

• 20220304_125852.jpg
    20220304_125852.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 20220304_130206.jpg
    20220304_130206.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 38
I'm in Billings. Are you nearby? You can see it during regular rifle season too.

ahh ok. My Fiance is from that area. Pretty country out that way

Anyone want to trade for a traditional style loader ?

Actually, with all lead bullets / no sabots it can be used in weapons-restricted zones. Some of these zones run with the general rifle season and others have their own seasons. You can use a scope as well.

It's the Montana Heritage hunt that restricts hunters to traditional muzzleloaders, either sidelock percussion, flintlock, or more primitive ignition systems.

I'm working from memory, so go get the current licenses and see if there are any restricted zones you'd be interested in hunting. Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back