More work on the jeep

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a GPS that only gets used when I need to go to the city and when I need to verify the reading a speedometer gives me .  Must have a cell phone here as there is no land lines.....but that's about it.

I have neither, so guess who really dislikes gizmo's?

However, there's no carburetor made that can compete with electronic fuel injection offroad at different altitudes. I'll compromise when something is that much better.

Yes but if something goes wrong with that FI you'll be hiking home. A carb can be doctored to get it working again.

You'll be walking home with a limp if your carb cuts out on a real steep rocky climb, and you start rolling back down.

Been there, done that. No thanks.

I'll take running smooth at all angles and altitude with FI.

I normally drive up the mountain just till the rocks get too big for the p/up to drive over easily , from there we make heel dust.

Like I said before. Some of us use 4wd all the time.

Going on hard runs in a Jeep club used to be my main hobby. Not going up, down, across, or over something was never an option.

Pete main reason I don't drive into any torturous obstacles is to save the p/up , they are getting scarce
this side and I don't like driving newer vehicles anyway.

So, you'll do fine with a carb.

I won't, and that's the point i'm trying to get across to you.

Yes I get your reason for using FI , if they had more service centres here that could fix the new fangled FI stuff I would have used Holley's Pro Jection 4 set up on my 351.

Back