Murphy Law and my Bassboat...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Murphy Law and my Bassboat...

Thanks guys. Hope to finish up this weekend if the weather holds out. :)

How's the boat going? All this talk on fishing and boat work has got me out looking for some type of racks to haul my canoe, on my Ford Ranger.

I had a hard time loading my canoe on the topper of my F250 so I installed a boat trailer roller at the back edge. Get the nose on the roller and then pick up the stern and walk forward until it's situated properly on the racks. It cost about $30 in parts from a boat dealer.

Finished screwing down the deck yesterday.  It was tricky getting the deck under the two metal lips along each side, but I finally got it in.  I also decided to clean-up and use the original SS screws...especially the ones that attached the plywood to the two center aluminum rails.  They were specialized, flat-head self-tapping screws with fine threads.  I drilled a 0.125" pilot hole for them and they cranked-down nicely.

I will post a pic after I get the marine rug glued down and the back seat pedestal installed.  i'd like to get it back on the water ASAP.  The on-set of the summer solestIce provides us now with long fishing days. :D  

----------------------------------------------------
p.s. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL!    COUNTRY BARBECUE RIBS FOR ME TODAY  :cheers:

20150702_141600_-_Copy1_zpsdoo1vwpy.jpg

Day 2 of retirement..she's done with a new rear deck :D

patocazador said:
Looks real professional. Wanna do mine too?
:lol: I wouldn't even do mine again pat' :!:  :lol: ..that was a real PITA. :lol:

Paying someone else to do it would have been a real PITA. Good job.

Hey that a real ice job you did on that boat. When you going and stress test?

Huntin_Dawg1215 said:
Hey that a real ice job you did on that boat. When you going and stress test?
I hope to launch later this week. :)

Latest posts

Back