MUZZLE

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viking421a

Reaction score
I recently purchased a T/C Omega from MUZZLE and unfortunately the transaction did not go as smooth as I hoped.

First let me say that I did ultimately recieve the item and it is just as described and that MUZZLE made me a very good deal. :D

The problem I had is that after a prompt payment via paypal Dave told me he would have the gun shipped out the next day. After that I couldn't get a response to my emails or PM's. I finally called Dave after 4 days and he assured me the gun was in route to me. This turned out to be untrue. I requested the tracking number over and over until finally the gun was actualley shipped out, 9 days after payment and 5 days after it was already allegedly on it's way.

Had MUZZLE taken the time to keep in contact with me and let me know there was some kind of "delay" in the shipment I would have been much more pleased with the transaction. I don't know what happened and he has never offered an explanation. :?

I take it this "Muzzle" was a seller. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Back