Muzzleloader Exclusive Shop?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsasc

Reaction score
I seem to remember a couple years ago someone mentioning a shop in Indiana that was pretty muzzle loader exclusive. Just interested in finding out is there any muzzle loader exclusive shops around the country that people know of and deal with. We used to have one here in Lansing for several years that was run by a lady but that closed up 4 or 5 years ago.

Track of the Wolf. Located in Minnesota. They're just muzzleloaders.
The Gun Works/Muzzleloading Emporium in Oregon is another that I know of.
I'm sure there's more.
These are traditional shops, flintlock and percussion guns, not inlines.

Dixie Gun Works - TN
Log Cabin Shop - OH
Dixon’s- PA
October Country - OR
TN Valley ML - MS
Track of Wolf
RMC
Pecatonica
There’s probably others.

I seem to remember a couple years ago someone mentioning a shop in Indiana that was pretty muzzle loader exclusive. Just interested in finding out is there any muzzle loader exclusive shops around the country that people know of and deal with. We used to have one here in Lansing for several years that was run by a lady but that closed up 4 or 5 years ago.
The shop that is hard to beat is in LODI OHIO if they don't have it you don't need it LOG CABIN SHOP

Wish there was a good one in Indiana, I don't know of any. :confused:

The Mountain Man in Manitou Springs, Colorado is a pretty cool place, no website but lots of cool stuff, clothes, books, and ML supplies. Not a lot of guns but a few.

Latest posts

Back