Mystery Montana Mammal Shot

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! My dad, brother and I will be traveling to Billings Montana next wednesday.

Looks like a mixed wolf/dog to me.

Well I'm no expert but to me,  it looks a lot more " coyote " than wolf.  My guess is an off colored coyote.

Smokin' Joe said:
Well I'm no expert but to me,  it looks a lot more " coyote " than wolf.  My guess is an off colored coyote.
That is me looking at the tail. Thinking a season change in hair and possibly getting over mange.

oneshot

oneshot 1 said:
That is me looking at the tail. Thinking a season change in hair and possibly getting over mange.

oneshot
Maybe this is what Roseanne Barr was referring to when talking about former Obama White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett, she not an ape maybe this ???   :Wow:  Article say its female, only young throws reporters off.  :Questuon:   :pete said what

The critter is now at the Oregon Fish and Wildlife lab.  When they get time they will do dna and decide what it actually is.

Better tie Pete up real good, you know how he is about a female being tied down... could be a scary adventurer for both parties ...  :affraid:   :face:   :D

Kentucky Colonel said:
russell shaffer said:
Montana says it's officially a female wolf.  Just a little different looking is all.
Yep. A Grey Wolf according to DNA samples.
Same goes with a few here ..... different looking.  Look at Pete, think he was cut out alright, just sewed together wrong ...  :roll:

Back