Need Some "Insight" on my Knight Vision

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbarnettoc14

Reaction score
I am having a terrible time with all aspects of this gun. Powder, bullets, scope... Everything! I am fairly new to muzzleloading and have had my gun less than a year and still cant figure it out... I know alot of the bits and pieces are personal preference but I can't get a grip on what it is I need. So far I have had terrible accuracy with this gun... I know it is a great firearm by a reputable manufacturer but I'm having the worst fits trying to find the appropriate options for it. If anyone can offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated!

Grouse has one, do a search on his posts and I'm sure you will come up with his range reports. Chuck (Big 6x6) Had one awhile ago that IIRC was a shooter too.

Sorry i missed this. My Vision was pretty fussy as well. I got the 300grn T/C Bonded Shockwave to shoot really well with a Harvester short black sabot, and a Federal 209A primer, with 110grns of BH209 by volume.

Latest posts

Back