Need White Whitetail breechplug & Williams WGRS peep

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timberline12

Reaction score
I am looking for two parts for a White Whitetail G Series .504. I need a breechplug - White calls it a Flash Fire Nipple/Breechplug for #11 caps.I tried contacting Steve Brown but did not receive a reply.

I also need a Williams WGRS Whitetail peep sight. I contacted Williams but was informed they are no longer making that model.

Thank you.

Any of the White #11 breech plugs will work in your Whitetail except the shotgun plugs of course. As for Steve Brown he is gone so don't count on him for anything. You might contact Doc White to see if he has any plugs left.

I don't use peep sights so no help there either. Maybe somebody has one they would sell.

Thanks for the info on all the #11 breechplugs being the same I wasn't aware of that. That may make it easier to find one!

If you have a old bp some guys drill them for a vent liner.Is yours shot out?? Or you never got one with your White??

I have one that is shot out and the ones I have in my Whitetails are good - just like to have spare parts as I really like the White muzzys.

Latest posts

Back