new CVA on the way

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman1

Reaction score
I just couldn't resist
I am a member of sportsmans guide club and saw the CVA Kodiak Pro 45 cal SS/Realtree HD camo/29" fluted barell and had to have it.

I guess I could have purchased a 45 cal barell for the Encore but it would have cost as much or more than the CVA on sale

Now I have another gun so I can take a friend or someone new to the sport and we can hunt together.
When I shot my 45 percussion I really liked it and I have read great things about the Ballistics of the 45 plus the price was just to good to pass up.

Cant have to many,right?

It was $214 out the door

I saw the .45 ss/black fleck on the Sportsmans Guide website for under $150. It took all I could do to keep from buying it. I just had to keep saying I would not buy another .45, I already have 2. Let us know how it shoots, I may not be able to convince myself for long.

I saw those,sweet gun
I have a 45 cal bbl on my investarms percussion and I liked the way it shot the one time I have been out with it but when I saw the 45 cal inline and the CVA name at that price I couldnt resist.

I will use this gun for introducing new poeple to muzzleloading and or shooting and hunting
The mild recoil and feel of this rifle should do that just fine.Only problem for me is(and it's a great problem) I have 6 kids,5 girls and 1 boy,my youngest,soon to be 13 year old girl is my shadow,wherever I go or whatever I do she is right there and is truly interested in hunting and shooting,she shoots my crossbow better than i do,she listens and learns.

I know when she sees this rifle and sees it's a 45 cal she will claim it the moment it comes out of the box so I have lost it already but thats ok.

Another problem I am having is my eye sight,I wear reading glasses and with open sights, they are blurry without my glasses but with my glasses the target is blurry so I am leaning tworads scopes on all my guns.

Maybe that Lasik surgery would fix it

Shipping conformation and tracking number came by e mai
Gun will be here Monday
YES!!!!!!!

I am sure you will have good luck with the rifle. I will be watching for a range report.

Back