New from So Dakota

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. I spent a little time hunting around the very southwest corner. Near Beulah Wyoming. If it wasn't for loved ones Id be there now.

Thanks guys, i get out west as much as I can. Hunt around edgemont, zeona, timber lake from time to time.

Newby with 3 years dabbling into muzzleloading, 30 years of other hunting/shooting (shotguns, rifles, bow, reloading, etc.)
Welcome! There are members here with amazing amounts of knowledge and experience and are more than willing to help. Remember the old adage...the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Newby with 3 years dabbling into muzzleloading, 30 years of other hunting/shooting (shotguns, rifles, bow, reloading, etc.)
Welcome from Ontario, Canada. Like others have said, there is a lot of knowledge on this forum. It really is a great resource with some great members.

Welcome from Washington.....I shot in the benchrest nationals at Porcupine. Kind o' scary at the Macdonalds as I recall haha.

Back