New impression

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lighthorseman

Reaction score
Finally got my Sir William Johnson "type" impression put together. This was done primarily for the school to replicate Sir William Johnson landed gentry impression circa 1750's. Was able to buy some German brain-tanned breeches from friend Lloyd. This is my "hunting/sporting" impression. "Sir William" is depicted in one contemporary painting wearing a red British officer's uniform and in another in a green ranger's uniform. I wanted to do something different than the typical "long hunter" or "frontier trash" impression...so I sold some stuff, saved up my money and put together this from period paintings and descriptions of upper middle class "gentlemen".....I can still do frontier trash as needed! :thumbs up: 
DSCN3546.jpg

yep, looks amazing! Very well put together. The rifle however.... wow!! I love it.

Thanks guys.......Pathfinder Adventures' living history program is centered around French and Indian War...thus the disguise!
Jon....that's the "Moler" gun. I think I have shown it here before.
029_1.jpg

Kentucky Colonel said:
Sharpsman said:
Bear Claw said:
Yup! You look as silly as the original.
You....have a way with words!! :D :Hide:
Pete has always been... direct. His sense of humor is too! :lol!:
Pete is a man of few words ....  :thumbs up:  Hey looks like that hat that Pete mentioned ....   :pete said what

Latest posts

Back