New Kentuckian

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJZent

Reaction score
Having had a nice buck "pop up" in front of my driver's side headlight last year to the tune of $3500 damage, insured, yes, but they mysteriously dropped my rental car coverage.... At the ripe old age of 56 I have expanded my deer hunting from gun only to bow, crossbow and next year muzzleloader. I just ordered the CVA Optima V2 (price vs. reviews) and will most likely be watching videos and lurking here trying to learn as much as I can. Lots of deer here in western Kentucky, I have seen about 35-40 only to get a small doe for my wife's family to have summer sausage. I passed on some small bucks early and only since the end of gun season have I seen what appears to be brothers - a nice (at least 8) which would probably go over 140 and his brother with fewer points but a nice tall rack - interestingly saw them together. With a high today of freezing and working the next 4 nights I'll probably take the crossbow out this afternoon till dusk. Nice to find this forum.

A. J.

Welcome from central Indiana, hope you bag a big one. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the forum. Its nice to have you here.

Thanks for the welcome - I'm going to jump over to "new to ML" since sportsmans guide originally said backordered until April & is now saying expected ship 1/8/17!!! Wouldn't that be nice - restoring "some" faith in corporate America - on many angles.

Don't get me started...
A.J.

Latest posts

Back