New Memebr From Asheville NC

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Ed

Reaction score
Hello Forum

Quick bio- 21 year retired (2014) veteran. 20 year present employee University North Carolina Asheville as Trades manager. Love target shooting for score (no hunting/killing I'm done with all of that). Like to hike and garden. Plenty of familiarization and experience with all types of weapons platforms. New to muzzle loading and need advice/information. Plus I Love carrot cake! Cheers!

welcome Mr. Ed
You found the right place for friendly info on the great sport of muzzleloading. Id suggest heading to the new to muzzleloading section and reading the stickies on top. Great info that will shorten your learning curve.

Again welcome aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD :!: :!: :!: I love carrot cake also with cream cheese frosting :applause:

Ray.............. :yeah:

Mr. Ed said:
Hello Forum

Quick bio- 21 year retired (2014) veteran. 20 year present employee University North Carolina Asheville as Trades manager. Love target shooting for score (no hunting/killing I'm done with all of that). Like to hike and garden. Plenty of familiarization and experience with all types of weapons platforms. New to muzzle loading and need advice/information. Plus I Love carrot cake! Cheers!
Glad to have you on the forum. I must warn you that muzzle loading is rather addictive. I always very much look forward to a range session. You have found something really enjoyable. That carrot cake is awful hard to beat. :yeah:

Back