New mount

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nugbuk

Reaction score
Just arrived:
P9200040.jpg

Hello:
P9200039.jpg

Very nice, did you have it scored? I'm interested for field scoring any future deer as well as being proud of a friends trophy....

IndianaHunter said:
Very nice, did you have it scored?
No not yet. I may do it later.
It is not that big.
I have to admit Jim's buck was much bigger.
Just waiting for him to post his pictures.
A little preview here.
Sorry for the blood. Mine is on the top of the picture.
PB130056.jpg

GREAT DEER!

Very nice buck, and a nice job on the mount as well. Hope you still have room for the VT moose that's coming soon. Have you decided yet on the weapon of choice? Also, I had to chuckle at the dog's reaction, could he stretch his neck any further? LOL

Re: GREAT DEER!

MObigbucks said:
Very nice buck, and a nice job on the mount as well. Hope you still have room for the VT moose that's coming soon. Have you decided yet on the weapon of choice? Also, I had to chuckle at the dog's reaction, could he stretch his neck any further? LOL
Thanks,
Unfortunately room is a problem. I have three more mounts coming. Moose and caribou from NF and hog from TN.
For Vermont I will probably go with Encore - SMI as primary and 7X64 Brenneke or 376 Steyr as backup.
Yes dog's reaction was pretty funny.

Nug...
Rest assured every time you see that critter on the wall you will remember.....and remember...... and remember.

Sometimes in the night when everyones asleep I have a 5 way conversation with the heads on my wall.!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

and like you will thank the good Lord for those memories.
Congrats, he looks great!!

Spitpatch said:
Nug...
Rest assured every time you see that critter on the wall you will remember.....and remember...... and remember.

Sometimes in the night when everyones asleep I have a 5 way conversation with the heads on my wall.!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

and like you will thank the good Lord for those memories.
Congrats, he looks great!!
Thanks Jim. I hope some day I will meet Magilla...
I have to be careful with those midnight conversations... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice deer, congratulations. Well done Taxidermy also! :D

Looks like your doggy was suspicious though!

Back