New "OLD" guy here. Question please?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim O'Meara

Reaction score
Good Morning, All
In the sale of items I'm aware that inline stuff is legal here but is it also common place to see traditional percussion and flintlock items TOO? I know the other Muzzleloader site does NOT allow inline modern muzzler listings. Just wondering. Thank you, Jim (Fireball) O'Meara

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230729_172905_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729_172905_Messages.jpg
    730 KB · Views: 0
Good Morning, All
In the sale of items I'm aware that inline stuff is legal here but is it also common place to see traditional percussion and flintlock items TOO? I know the other Muzzleloader site does NOT allow inline modern muzzler listings. Just wondering. Thank you, Jim (Fireball) O'Meara
A simple quick scroll through the classifieds would have answered your own question.
On the very first page there is a ROA BP pistol & 4 traditional sidelocks listed for sale.

Welcome Jim, they are pretty liberal here on listings.
Im not sure ‘liberal’ is the word i would have used… :roll:

but yep we allow all kinds of guns here(inlines, sidelock flintlock, matchlock, wheel lock, cannon, underhammer, centerfire, rimfire) and nearly anything else you want to shoot or talk about.(airguns, crossbows, airbows, rocket launchers, can launchers…) its a ding-dang ole free-for-all up in here.

Welcome, Jim, from North Carolina! Yes, you will find info and classifieds (occasionally) on traditional stuff. I have a couple of older inlines, but am mostly a traditional guy, myself.

Welcome from the Oregon Territory!

Many years of experience and knowledge are among our ranks!

There really is no need for two separate sites. This one covers all of it. Sidelocks are welcome!

I wouldn't say Liberal as much as they seem to have less restrictions.

Walt

Latest posts

Back