new potatos from the garden.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
a couple of yellow banana ones, one purple one, two white fleshed ones and a couple of big round yellow fleshed ones. that with roast beef and sliced cucumbers. we will eat good tonight.

I'll have to admit that I had to Google "Yellow Banana Potatoes". I live a sheltered life ;)  I certainly miss my Garden, maybe next year.

my wife is studying every spare moment for her big test soon so she can see patients and practice medicine. i rarely even talk to her until this is over and locked in. she is the internet picture person. she has graduated from 10 years of college and now comes the big test. garden is doing very very well. my row of chokecherrys on the far side of the drive way are loaded with berries. when they are ripe then come the syrup making time. as to last night supper, i think beef roast is my favorite meal. the new potatoes tasted really good. even the purple one. the french fingerling yellow ones are as discribed the best of the best.

Latest posts

Back