New to me pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Johnson

Reaction score
I am mostly a flintlock long gun shooter. Most of the time smoothbore.
But sometimes something crosses your path that you just have to have. In my case it was a honest-to-God genuine Tingle pistol with an extra long barrel. I paid a little more than I wanted to, but you just don't see these very often.

The Tingle pistols do look pretty cool. I've only seen them in books and magazines. Not sure what you paid, but if it fulfilled your sweet tooth, good deal!

Hylander said:
Randy Johnson said:
 but you just don't see these very often.
Very True,
I still don't see one, "Hint/Hint"
For one thing, I don't have it yet.
The other thing is that I have given up trying to figure out how to post pictures here. Several months ago I spent over an hour trying to do it and finally decided it wasn't worth the trouble.
Pictures will be on the Black Powder and Accessories Facebook group.

Does it look like this?
44%20CampB.jpg

The way I post pictures here is the same way I do it on other forums. Save your pictures to a folder on the computer. Then use the icon at the top of the page called "host an image" its the 13th icon from the right. Click on the icon. It will say "select files" in a green box. Click on that and find your folder. Double click on the selected image. Then hit the "insert all" tab and the image should appear in your post.

Tingle had a few different models.
Mine is commonly referred to as the Prospector
Left side is a wagon train and right side a scene of panning for gold with bear approaching

Latest posts

Back