New Toy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
:yeah:
IMG_1900_zps1wq53jiv.jpg

Put this new toy together and I can't wait to shoot it. It's a Pedersoli .45 cal Kentucky Pistol. It was fun to put together and put the finishing touches. I rubbed it out with 2 coats of tung oil after lots of sanding. Made the stand also. Pistol fits just right. Forgot to put the ramrod in guys before I took the picture. :huh?:

Ray............... :yeah:

that looks super, should shoot fine for ya.

geez, great minds think alike - i'm building the same dang pistol!

kBifmkN.jpg

Nicely done Ray!! I got one of those kits sitting in a box, where it's been for years. Cant seem to make time to do it.

rfd,
I'm thinking of getting another one. It was fun to do and I bet the next one will come out better. I may try a traditions this time. Midway USA has them for $175.00 or maybe one might appear for sale here on the forum. :huh?:
Your right, great minds think alike :!: :!: :!:

Ray................ :yeah:

go for it, the more the merrier! :mrgreen:

Years ago I had a "Jukar" model .45 Kentucky pistol. I was given to me as a gift. I put it together and was really surprised at how accurate it was out to say 15 yards. But at the time I shot "A Lot" of different handguns and actually had good form. That is a beautiful job on that pistol there!! Very well done! Almost makes me want to get one. Not sure why, but I might look into them. The Jukar was later given away as a gift to a guy at a Rendezvous I was attending. I never seen anyone so excited to get a horse pistol.

:D
Thanks for the replies gents. I guess putting either a pistol or rifle together is something we just have to do :wink:

Ray.................... :yeah:

Back