No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
Seems like you guys have a lot of extra time on your hands. Went looking for one of your posts and ended up on another forum that I haven't been on for several years. Low and behold I see many of you guys over there too ...   :roll:

I guess No Loyalty found anywhere anymore?  Years ago if you jumped from one site forum to another and it was discovered, the members raised hell about jumping ship.   :bounce:    :shock:    :pale:

Kick this one around ....   :bball:      :lol!:

:lol!: I used to be on tons of forums myself. I loved all the action and helping folks. Slowly, one by one, then by handfuls, the quality of posters died out and I started having admins delete me one by one as the forums went down the tubes. I still check into a handful of sites, but the # is still shrinking.

You'll look long and hard and harder to find me elsewhere Buck'.

I frequent this site and one other ML dedicated site. There is a variety of information and experiences that differ.  Similarly, I do not get all my news from one source. It would be tainted at best and I would only get one side of an issue if I limited myself to one news outlet.

Pete, 

Head-up = Jonathan told me he lifted the ban a few months ago.   :Red tup:

There goes that image, nothing is set in stone anymore, crap ....  :|   :cools:

Been on many boards over the years. On VERY FEW now. Way to many snarky know-it-alls as I get older. Just here to learn a few things and expand on what I enjoy. After fighting a serious sepsis infect and in ICU for 5 days, getting West Nile viral meningitis and in ICU for 3 days, 4 cardiac stents, triple cardiac ablation, gallbladder removal then 10 days later finding out I have stage 4 esophageal cancer I don't have anytime for such nonsense.I chose to join FM because it seems to be a nice forum and respectful. Just getting back into traditional ML. Hope the place stays like it has been so far for me.

Firestick said:
Been on many boards over the years. On VERY FEW now. Way to many snarky know-it-alls as I get older. Just here to learn a few things and expand on what I enjoy. After fighting a serious sepsis infect and in ICU for 5 days, getting West Nile viral meningitis and in ICU for 3 days, 4 cardiac stents, triple cardiac ablation, gallbladder removal then 10 days later finding out I have stage 4 esophageal cancer I don't have anytime for such nonsense.I chose to join FM because it seems to be a nice forum and respectful. Just getting back into traditional ML. Hope the place stays like it has been so far for me.
I get a lot of inspiration from this forum.   After reading that and other similar posts, I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to compare and complain about health wise.

IM on 2 others one regular and one just now and then. But I mainly stay here Buck because us young guys like hangin out with old guys cause you old guys know somethin.

BigAl52 said:
IM on 2 others one regular and one just now and then. But I mainly stay here Buck because us young guys like hangin out with old guys cause you old guys know somethin.
Huh .... you calling me old kid ......  :affraid:    :lol!:

BigAl52 said:
I was always told :pete slap: to respect :bow: my elders.  Can't seem to get it out of my system even today! :lol:

One old turd kicking another, like a bunch of damn kids.   ;)  That should make all of you guys 65 and older happy.   :p   

Freekin' kids ......  :Hide:

Latest posts

Back