Omega action

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have owned a few Omegas over the years and my son in law and a family friend still own the first two that I bought new. A friend gave me one with a roached barrel and a synthetic thumbhole stock which he was going to trash I sold the barrel and action to a member here. Then I bought the one with the Thumbhole Laminate from a local gun dealer who doesn't like dealing with muzzle loaders. Switched the barrel and scope to the synthetic stock for hunting. Then the $60.00 action became available, and I took it as a sign that I need a smokeless Omega. Between Knight MK 85s, Knight DISC, TC Omegas and CVA Acura's I have way more MLs than I practically need but a smokeless Omega makes sense with the rules in Indiana being ML friendly.

I have owned a few Omegas over the years and my son in law and a family friend still own the first two that I bought new. A friend gave me one with a roached barrel and a synthetic thumbhole stock which he was going to trash I sold the barrel and action to a member here. Then I bought the one with the Thumbhole Laminate from a local gun dealer who doesn't like dealing with muzzle loaders. Switched the barrel and scope to the synthetic stock for hunting. Then the $60.00 action became available, and I took it as a sign that I need a smokeless Omega. Between Knight MK 85s, Knight DISC, TC Omegas and CVA Acura's I have way more MLs than I practically need but a smokeless Omega makes sense with the rules in Indiana being ML friendly.
Glad yo hear than you're goin Omega SML. I'll have at least 3 of them when I'm done. I'm a big Accura fan too. I post all the time how much I like my .45 Accura V2. I shoot that gun far more than any other ML I own. Plz keep ua apprised to your build progress & pics when its done.

Latest posts

Back