• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Omega laminate stocks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelheader323

Reaction score
I have 2 omega laminate stocks looking for a new home. 125$ for the thumbhole, 100$ for the non thumbhole. Buyer pays cost to ship.

Attachments

• 7B72629F-7641-47F0-81B4-D6B05F74B46B.jpeg
    7B72629F-7641-47F0-81B4-D6B05F74B46B.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 41
  • F13FEB26-3631-4400-AA7F-CAE3244D9FD5.jpeg
    F13FEB26-3631-4400-AA7F-CAE3244D9FD5.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 40
Ok private message me with how you would like to pay and your address and I will get the shipping calculated so we will get these sent out to ya.

Steelheader323, Out of curiosity what are you replacing your stocks with on your Omegas? You always have nice stuff for sale. Congrats

well to be honest I do a lot of business with a few of my local gun stores..when they get certain rifles in they call me..I pick them up for fair prices and then go from there on what I do with them. I also do a lot of buying and selling on here..I buy darn near just as much as I sell here. The omega platform is my bread and butter.. full rifles..actions, stocks..I have a decent inventory of it all..not all for sale though..currently I own 2 full ss fluted laminate omegas, a dream season with a Boyd’s stock, and an x7..those 4 are my personal omega rifles that probably won’t ever get sold..anyways..when it comes to these omegas and some other rifles I want to see them live on since they are no longer made…I have seen way to many times that when deer season comes guys will head to the local gun store to buy whatever they can afford to get and odds are the guns don’t get takin care of properly..I feel if I sell them here or part them out on here the rifles and parts will go to someone who will take care of them rather than let them Rot all season with a load of pyrodex and a powerbelt all summer long til the next season comes around. I feel my prices are fair and I make just enough money off this stuff to make it worth my time.

Btw brad502a and ah64guy…i over estimated shipping by about 6-7 bucks…Pm
Me if you would like a refund or we can catch up on another transaction sometime

well to be honest I do a lot of business with a few of my local gun stores..when they get certain rifles in they call me..I pick them up for fair prices and then go from there on what I do with them. I also do a lot of buying and selling on here..I buy darn near just as much as I sell here. The omega platform is my bread and butter.. full rifles..actions, stocks..I have a decent inventory of it all..not all for sale though..currently I own 2 full ss fluted laminate omegas, a dream season with a Boyd’s stock, and an x7..those 4 are my personal omega rifles that probably won’t ever get sold..anyways..when it comes to these omegas and some other rifles I want to see them live on since they are no longer made…I have seen way to many times that when deer season comes guys will head to the local gun store to buy whatever they can afford to get and odds are the guns don’t get takin care of properly..I feel if I sell them here or part them out on here the rifles and parts will go to someone who will take care of them rather than let them Rot all season with a load of pyrodex and a powerbelt all summer long til the next season comes around. I feel my prices are fair and I make just enough money off this stuff to make it worth my time.
Thanks! I see your deals have always been more than fair. I'm waiting on my 1st Omega laminate ss should be here tomorrow. I hope I didn't give myself an illness. 👍

In my opinion the omega was and still is one of the best inlines ever made.. most guys go with the break action stuff because it’s “easier” well I challenge anyone to a cleaning speed match and I’d bet I can clean an omega just as fast..I like them for the solid feel..much like a bolt action but you don’t lose barrel length from the bolt and action of the rifle..all in all they are great rifles and I have yet to see one that wouldn’t shoot well..I’m still on the hunt for a fast twist .45 omega but if I can’t find one I’ll just build one

Back