Online sites to look at muzzleloaders

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenhead3

Reaction score
Where are some sites you guys use to view and price muzzleloaders? Other than Cabelas and Bass Pro.

Thanks

You might check Gunbrokers.com to see what they're going for on auction. In my area, I also go to williamsgunsight.com They have a pretty good selection of used guns that you can compare prices. I think they're a bit high sometimes, but I don't buy many guns. At least that's a start for you.

Good Luck

ALSO CHECKOUT CHEAPERTHANDIRT.COM AS WELL AS MIDWAYUSA AN SOMETIMES SPORTSMANSGUIDE HAS SOME GOOD DEALS.HOPE THIS HELPS.

Now we know where "UC" spends his time.....shopping no doubt.

Chocdog

lungbuster1 said:
Greenhead did you find that knight on gun broker

Ron

Ron,

Yes sir, I did. I emailed them but I should probably just pick up the phone. Is that a Disc Extreme? What is the difference in the regular disc and the extreme?

Thanks Ron,
Marcus

Marcus

I'm glad you found it that is a great price for a Extreme W/thumbhole stock, the Reg disc takes the ORANGE primer discs and has a 24" barrle THE Extreme takes the RED full plastic disc and has a 26" barrle plus you don't need the C tool to take tha bolt apart for cleaning on the EXTREME I would JUMP on this one if i were you GOO DEAL

RON G.

Ron,

What about that Omega with the Nikon scope in the classifieds for $500 obo? How would you compare it with that Extreme? I have my A5 sold I believe and that is what I had to do to get a muzzleloader. With any luck I will "pull the trigger" this week.lol

Marcus

The omega is a good gun I have one myself
BUT I like my Extreme alot better I can shoot saboted bullets or conicals out of my Extreme with great ACCURACY And can only shoot sabots out of the omega, I actually gave my son the omega and he likes it ok, Me my self I would never own anouther gun that had the QLA or PASS system to many probblems alot of fellas are haveing to have there QLA cut off befor they are getting great ACCURACY. Also remember that Knights barrles are made by GREEN MOUTAIN some of the best barrles made. I will addmit that the omega will take a little less time to clean than the Extreme but gun for gun I don't mind a few extra min.
also I watched a dvd on knight Extreme were they submerged a gun compleatly under water when they pulled it out they pored the water out of the barrle and it still shot thats the great thing about the disc.

RON G.

If I didn't already have a Extreme and a KRB7 I would jump on that Extreme in a heart beat with no regreats at all.

RON G.

Ron,

Point taken. I will get after that Extreme as soon as I get the money for the A5. I do like the black synthetic as I want to have the stock dipped in Blazewing camo anyway.

Marcus

I pm'ed the guy with the Elite in the classifieds. I plan to get that one for $225 if he still has it. Is there anything I will need to do to upgrade it???? What supplies will I need to start shooting? Thanks guys. This is a great resource for sure.

Back