Paramount

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Placed a bid went to the kitchen for drink when I return I went to the sight to see what bid won it was me Winning bid $341.99 but after tax and other charges came to $511.20 I guess not to bad for a Paramount with all the accessories and the upgraded arrowhead breech plug and brass modules I want to than Michigan Muzzy and Snapbang for all the help in getting the rifle to me

Last edited:
That's a good price on that rifle it's got potential and you've got enough experience to get the potential out of it

Placed a bid went to the kitchen for drink when I return I went to the sight to see what bid won it was me Winning bid $341.99 but after tax and other charges came to $511.20 I guess not to bad for a Paramount with all the accessories and the upgraded arrowhead breech plug and brass modules I want to than Michigan Muzzy and Snapbang for all the help in getting the rifle to me
All the thx should go to Snapbang. He's a great person that I'm lucky to know.
You got a good gun at a great price.

That was a great price. I hope you do a range report on it. I was looking at them but ended up getting a used Rem 700ML and a new Knight Disc Extreme before Knight went nuts with their prices. I had Badger Ridge put their 209 conversion kit in the 700. both rifles shoot great. I hope you have the same luck with your Paramont.

Bob got the rifle Monday you should have said something I was in no hurry for it Thanks a million sent a ck for the shipping if not enough LMK Thanks One good turn deserves another LMK if I can do something Lou

Still fighting a bulging disk getting shots to try to eliminate the pain so far no luck Really wish you had shot it. Not getting any younger Don't know when I will get to the range.

Still fighting a bulging disk getting shots to try to eliminate the pain so far no luck Really wish you had shot it. Not getting any younger Don't know when I will get to the range.
I hate to tell you this Ourway but the shots are only temporary. Your going to need surgery to trim the excess disc and relieve your pain. I had 2 herniated discs on my neck back in '86 and was off work for 6 weeks. Get it done mow so you're in good shape come hunting season.

Congrats!

Back