Paulin Products PUP heater

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VENISONEATR

Reaction score
On my recent hunt with my son in an enclosed ground blind (tent with lots of windows) I used a Paulin Pup heater www.paulinproducts.com On a low setting it gives 4000 BTU and on high it's 8000 BTU. It worked great and it utilizes the 16.4 oz. propane bottles. I think you get about 3 hrs. of heat when running it on high. It is designed for use in tents and utilizes a low oxygen sensor shut-off. The unit was very light weight and extremely stable on the ground. If I remember correctly I think the cost was about $130.00. It made the deer hunting bareable for a 5 yr. boy and his Dad in zero degree weather. I would recommend this unit to anyone.

Here's a pic of the unit:

DSC01798Medium.jpg

DSC01799Medium.jpg

pup heater

I have one of those also, they are a life saver in the tent on cold mornings or the blind on cold days :!:

How noisy is it? I had one of the round ones once that hissed loud enough that it was hard to hear past it.

I bought a Coleman heater. It is to be used in an emergency inside a mid-sized car if stranded. It will raise the temperature 20 degrees F. It only uses a 1 pound propane tank in 27 hours. My stand is small, about 3x3x7feet with 2x3 windows. I just insulated it with 2 inch Dow rigid styrofoam board, I hope that will help. I just want to take the chill out. I won't know until next year I guess.

Latest posts

Back