picture thread...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deer Shot

Sabotloader, as that deer crawling out of a hole in the ground? That is the way that picture looks. Great pictures from all. I like seeing those kinds of photos.

:D :D :D cigars.. never. I need all my lungs. My Uncle always walked around with one of them dog tur ds hanging unlit out of his lip. I never could understand the enjoyment in that.

Sabotloader looks like he was having fun dragging that deer out of the woods, under that tree and he sat down to have a breather.

That sure is a nice elk he shot there. I bet that is some good eating there Sabotloader. And your granddaughter is beautiful.

Buck

Nope - but I see what you are saying... as Cayuga says I had just pulled him down the hill and under that little pecker pole and I thought excellent place to sit and take a short break...

Cayuga you are right it is get eating... got a lot of people (friends) requesting packs of steaks for BBQ... it is really good. And you are right again Mayce, the grandaughter, is a jewel....

Forgot to show pics of this years Turkey... It was a fun hunt...

P1010001-1.jpg

MikesTurkey005.jpg

That last pic of the wings and tail feathers is great SL.

Great color, great idea.

I'm going to start doing that with my turkeys. Throwing in the legs and beard might be a cool touch.

Nicely done.

nice pic's keep em comming ...pic. below is a late fall hunt ..Wanda shot her first deer with a Knight ..i had to clean the ML. after ..took it all apart and almost got lost with all the pieces removed ..not used to those actions,all of my ML, are break open action ..

WOW!! that is a great doe she shot. Nice size to it. I like a good doe any day in the freezer over some old swamp buck. That is the kind of venison I like on the table.

My daughter Christin with the first game animal she ever shot at (May 2nd 2007 New York). I was the caller. This was a great day! Her first year hunting at the ripe old age of 23.

2hwlled.jpg

that is a nice gobbler ,that is something i have not shot yet ...always nice to see a father and daughter "combo" thanks for sharing ..

WOW!! and excellent bird there. Old/New I don't know who looks more proud. That is a great memory for you and her.

'06 buck with a .50cal traditions kentucky, 110g fffg goex, .490 round ball taken at 40 yards,late evening. Rolled right onto his back after the shot.My first good sized buck.
100_2233.jpg

100_2236.jpg

Also in the back of a truck is a good sized doe that my brother shot an hour before i got my buck. He took her with a cva hawken "old model" @ 90 yards with his first shot that nicked her spine " Told him to sight dead on @ 100 but he didnt listen" She got up after a few minutes and wobbled/trotted to within 60 yards of us and he nailed her right behind the shoulder and she dropped. It was pretty awesome to see it up close and see a huge puff of dust blow off her when the bullet impacted. 295g Aerotip with 90grains Pyrodex RS.
100_2230.jpg

Old hunting area,
100_2220.jpg

Mans best friend,
Picture246.jpg

Picture060.jpg

BAD DOG BAD!
:lol:
100_3284.jpg

For got about last years.
100_3479.jpg

100_3478.jpg

100_3480.jpg

Deer Creek Northwest Rifle in .45cal. 32" Douglas barrel. 80g FFFg triple 7, 225g Powerbelt @ 80 yards.
After i redid her.
Picture114-1.jpg

And Semisane, This one is for you bud!! :twisted:

100_3476.jpg

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn256/xlbigts11pt.jp

Trying again :oops:

Md., western Worcester Co. (eastern shore, own land)
Dec. 04', opening day of the late ml season
That long brow tine is 9.5 in.
For reference the red behind the buck is 6' 250# lol

Tim

Big cow taken last year in New Mexico with a T/C Encore @ 52 yards.

007-VallesCaulderaCowElk.jpg
[/img]

Back