picture thread...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
black powder,

Your caribou and moose look they they would eat my "#100 monster" deer and then wonder when the real meal was going to be arriving.

Great job! someday I will hopefully get to go after moose. It's one of the hunts on my long, (probably unrealistic) list. Were either of them taken with a ML?

no none were taken with the ML...right now i only hunt deer with my ML. but one day i will try it on the caribou ..not too sure about going after a bull moose with my ML. ..pic. below is a deer i shot with one of my ML. it is a ROSSI .50 CAL ...used a 250 gr. T/C SHOCKWAVE ...

My sons fist big game animal . A young bull he shot with his CVA with 90 grains of loose and 300 grain XTP .
DSCN0005.jpg

The last load of Elk off the mountain !!! :shock:
TiredOldMan.jpg

My first Muzzy deer . I used a Traditions Pursuit pro with 100 grains of loose and 300 grain XTP .
firstmuzzleloaderdeer.jpg

A friends first Bull . He used a Traditions Pursuit LTD with 95 grains of loose and 300 grain XTP mag..
jared.jpg

My new Muzzy , i hope to take a Elk and deer with it this year !! .
I will be using 95 grains of BH 209 and of course a 300 grain XTP mag for elk and 300 grain XTP for deer .
tcscope.jpg

Here is a better one of me and my new puppy a four week old golden retriever. Need to figure visiting times into the schedule for the next four weeks until we can pick her up.

DC

IMG_1583b.jpg

Great looking pup.

minst7877 said:
Here is a better one of me and my new puppy a four week old golden retriever. Need to figure visiting times into the schedule for the next four weeks until we can pick her up.

DC

IMG_1583b.jpg

minst7877 said:

DC

IMG_1583b.jpg

Can't beat a little hunting buddy !! :D :D

They grow up fast though. :shock:

My lab pup at 7weeks and now at two years .

DSCN0006.jpg

jake.jpg

[imghttp://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm305/ddalberg/?action=view&current=DSC03615-1.jpg[/img]

dalberg, your only problem up there is you need a ] bracket after the first [img

This is the important one...

My third grandaughter... she is really cool as are the other two..

P1010020.jpg

This years whitetail...taken with the White and a .452/260 grain Nosler Partition.

MikeDeer.jpg

This years cow elk.... Remington with .458/300 grain Nosler Partition..

CompositCowElk.jpg

Latest posts

Back