posting pics in classifieds

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbowling2

Reaction score
what's the trick to posting pics in the classifieds, this is the only one on any forum that I haven't been able to get to work.
I click on the picture tab and it brings up computer desktop then I click on pic to upload then click finish but it doesn't do anything?

If the pictures are in your computer select Host Image then select files once the files have been loaded then hit the send all tab.  That should get you going. If your still having issues then I will put them up there for you if you send them to my email. Let me know if it doesnt work and I  will PM my email to you Al

I can post pics in the regular forums the way you said but the classifieds don't have that option, you click on the pic icon then go to desk top click on pic to be loaded then click finished, but when I do that nothing happens it just goes back to the classified I'm trying to post w/o adding pic.

I have a mac and I just went there and clicked on the main pic box. It immediately opens my folder in the computer that allows me to select a pic. When doing so the pic appeared in that box when selecting it. Al

yeah it doesn't do that for me when I select the pic off desktop when I click on it then click load or finished it just goes back to the main pic box w/o showing the pic I selected.

Dean, I have both a MAC and a Dell.  
MAC:  Select main photo from classified, a list of options come up on the left of the screen from my computer and I select "photos" (not Desk Top), I select a photo from my MAC and at the bottom pic screen I select choose.  The pic immediately appears on the classified.

Dell: Select main photo from classified, a list of options come up on the left of the screen from my computer and I select "pictures", I select a photo from one of my files and at the bottom of pics screen I select open.  The pic immediately appears on the classified.

that's exactly what I do same as you do on your Dell except I keep my pics on Desktop when I select open it doesn't do anything..

That's interesting.  One suggestion is: create your classified post "with out" pics.  Ask Jon if you could send him your pics so he could post them for you.  I know he occasionally post pics for others that are having difficulty.

Yeah I can help add the pics to the post. Not sure why they don't upload for you!

Latest posts

Back