posting pictures with just a phone

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I beagle

Reaction score
im sure this has been asked before. is there a way to post pictures from a phone? thanks in advance! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yeah. Only way i do it.
Hit Upload a File, then select either camera and take a pic, or select File and go to where your pics are stored...gallery, photos, recent, etc... and select the pic you want. Then wait for it to upload. I find it's easier to take a pic with camera and post it as a thumbnail.

I appreciate your help but that isn't working for me. when I hit upload a file it goes to my files and I still can't find my gallery. it goes to my files but that isn't my pictures, a whole bunch of stuff comes up and I haven't the slightest idea what it is!

I appreciate your help but that isn't working for me. when I hit upload a file it goes to my files and I still can't find my gallery. it goes to my files but that isn't my pictures, a whole bunch of stuff comes up and I haven't the slightest idea what it is!

HA! You must have one of those "smart phones" just like I have LOL

I only use my phone for weather radar when we're riding, but I have used it a couple time using FB. However...… every time I use it for FB, I start getting ads like crazy on my FB site. Sooo I stopped that quick.
Never tried getting on MM.

well, i did figure something out. this is what i wanted to post a picture of. I got it a few months ago and haven't messed with it much. I did take it apart the other night. it looks real clean. it came exactly like the pic. super 91 .504. I had to try one after all I have read on this site. when I get time Im looking forward to shooting it and working up a load.

yes it's a smart phone. im not much on all of this tech stuff. a phone is the only computer I have. I've thought about getting a laptop or iPad just havent. you can do a lot on a phone if you know what your doing. I just don't know what im doing. lol. thank you for the responses.

well, i did figure something out. this is what i wanted to post a picture of. I got it a few months ago and haven't messed with it much. I did take it apart the other night. it looks real clean. it came exactly like the pic. super 91 .504. I had to try one after all I have read on this site. when I get time Im looking forward to shooting it and working up a load.
Beautiful gun. Ima sucker for a laminate stock.

im gonna try some no excuses but can someone give me an idea of what wad to use between powder and bullet and where to get them? thanks in advance!

I looked them up on track of the wolf, would I use a dry wad or lined? sorry for the questions. thank u!

Latest posts

Back