• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Powerbelt 50 cal Aerolite, 250grn bullets for sale-5+ blister packs

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have 5 packs of 15 ea and one open with 9 more. Total 84 bullets total. I did shoot these but have moved to a heavier bullet.
I'm asking $90.00 shipped for all of them.Update $75.00 now
Mike
tempImage7jLmPP.pngtempImagetprRNB.pngtempImageqcapKZ.png

Last edited:
need some bullets for the grandsons wolf. He goes through bullets and powder like a maniac. What is the best you would do for the lot. Thanks. I know these are hard to buy so I don't want to low ball you. the grandson plinks all day down by the creek playing mountain man was looking for bullets for his wolf. Thanks

need some bullets for the grandsons wolf. He goes through bullets and powder like a maniac. What is the best you would do for the lot. Thanks. I know these are hard to buy so I don't want to low ball you. the grandson plinks all day down by the creek playing mountain man was looking for bullets for his wolf. Thanks
I plink with patched round balls with my Optima V2. It's accurate enough out to about 75 yards, and it's about as cheap as you can get.

Latest posts

Back