Precision Fire Inline video

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMAX

Reaction score
Hey Guys....I just received a copy of Russell Lynch's new video, Precision Fire Inlines, and I'm very impressed. This video is a follow up to Russell's first video, Maximizing your Muzzleloader. If you shoot an inline muzzleloader these videos are a must see. The latest video includes details on various loads (including Blackhorn 209) and a very interesting segment involving ballistic gel testing of some of the more popular bullets on the market. I loved the videos, well done Russell !!!!.... PS The videos are available at www.maxmuzzleloading.com

TMAX said:
Hey Guys....I just received a copy of Russell Lynch's new video, Precision Fire Inlines, and I'm very impressed. This video is a follow up to Russell's first video, Maximizing your Muzzleloader. If you shoot an inline muzzleloader these videos are a must see. The latest video includes details on various loads (including Blackhorn 209) and a very interesting segment involving ballistic gel testing of some of the more popular bullets on the market. I loved the videos, well done Russell !!!!.... PS The videos are available at www.maxmuzzleloading.com

I also got mine !!

Very very impressive video . He did a TON of testing for this one. I was taking notes of the bullets that performed well in the gel test .Some did great and others self destructed in the gel . Also BH 209 preformed flawlessly in his testing . The thing i like the best , is that he is not being sponsored by anybody so i feel his recommendations are very unbiased .
This time he used a Omega and this video would be a great help for someone deciding a load for theirs .

Latest posts

Back