Ramrod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tar-12

Reaction score
:) I wanted to share this with all you avid shooters out there. I discovered a wonderful ramrod made by AO Sight Systems. It is a very strong solid aluminum rod with witness marks and attached T-Handle to handle even the most stubborn bullet sabot combos. (GunAccessories.com) carries a huge selection of these indestructable rods. They even have them listed by what brand of gun they will fit, eliminating the guess work as to what length you need. Even if you do not see your particular application, they will customize one for your particular gun. Good-Shooting!

Randy did a good review on it, but I guess it never got posted here. Oh well.

I've got 3 of them 2 I use for my inline rifles and the other I use as a range rod since I no longer shoot the gun I had bought it for. They are very good ramrods and any muzzleloading rifle I buy gets one. I still need to get one of the segmented backup rods.

http://www.xssights.com/store/blackpowder.html

I have used the Ashley Rod with the fold out T-handle (AO Sight Systems) for years and agree that they are hands down the best muzzleloader rod available.

Ram Rod

Hi:

I would like a solid rod rather than a break down.

Where can I purchase an Ashley Ram Rod with the T handle. I looked in gunaccessories.com and could not find them.

Could not find it in AO Sight Systems either...????

Regards... Jim P.

Back