REALLY LORD?!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bear.
Or, rather, I THOUGHT it was a bear.
Sure LOOKED like a bear...
I went gun up SO fast!
Come on! MOVE! Gimme a shot...
Why ain't ya movin'??
Grabbed the binos...
REALLY LORD?! VERY funny...
If you expand the image, you'll see it actually 2 stumps that lined up juuust so.
So. There we have it. The Blue Mountain bear stump(s) of 2022...

That would get my heart a thump'n. You don't see things line up like that very often in the wild. You'd have to be a crazy good shooter to weave a bullet thru that mess. lol

In several of our food plots, there are, in low light, pieces of vegetation that look like deer to me. I know it sounds stupid I have scoped each of them numerous times to see if this is the evening when a deer happens to be standing there. Guess that’s just Ma Nature’s way of messing with a slow learner:).

I shot a shadow when I was a kid. I thought it was a rabbit. My brother stood beside me and he thought it was a rabbit too. Just 3 days ago I glassed a bush that was a deer until the sun moved and the the shadow effect changed. And only 50 yards away that fallen aspen limb was definitely a doe lying in the grass until I put the scope on “her”. Yup. It ikkeps you alert and warm,

Latest posts

Back