RedHead Bone-Dry Canyon Ridge Hunting Boots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWThomas

Reaction score
1437730_i-532676.jpg

RedHead Canyon Ridge Hunting Boots

I absolutely love these boots!!! I had been wearing an old set of my military boots when I hunt, but they were getting worn out, smelly and really weren't water proof. I tried a few cheap Wal-Mart type hiking boots and they didn't breath at all and my feet would sweat to high heaven. So I decided to check out some boots at Bass Pro Shops. I was initially interested in the RedHead Dakota boots, but when I tried them on I could immediately tell I wasn't going to like them. They were pretty heavy and very stiff. So I tried on a set of the Canyon Ridge boots. They were extremely comfortable and felt like they had already been broken in. I have since worn them several times for extended periods and they feel awesome on my feet. They breath very well and my feet are dry when I take them off. They are also lite and very quiet. I'm definitely very satisfied with these boots and would highly recommend them to any hunters out there looking for some new footware.

Back