• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN REM 700ML .50

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong rebuttal. I think these guys might need to talk it out. I've ate the crow after thinking I have been scammed myself.
Yes I just saw his rebuttal. If I'm wrong, I'll happily apologize, eat crow & resend my comment no prob at all. But I'll say this, that I've spent a good part of my life around criminals, conmen & addicts & I've dealt with countless online scammers of all types & exposing them for 22yrs. If I've been wrong a single time about suspecting someone of being a scammer, the memory of it escapes me. If I'm not sure immediately, I'll engage with them & give them a chance to prove me right, or prove me wrong. I still have a bad feeling about this guy & there are a cpl things that he said that are " off " to me. Better safe than sorry & my gut instinct alarm is still ringing with this guy.
As to his 49 " high dollar " Snipershide transactions, that still sounds suspicious to me & almost anyone can create fake profiles, fake sales records & fake accts for the positive reviews. I've seen this many times before.
I will PM him again & give him my cell# & see if he sounds like he works at a 7/11.

Actually when I became a supporter (you know, paid) I was eligible to post as I wish.

You are quite the individual. You always this stubborn?

Obviously there is no changing your mind so I am removing my posts. Have a great life being a very paranoid individual, must come with your old line of work. OK - I have to get back to
I have deleted this post

Last edited:
FYI-When a member pays the Sponsor/Supporting fee they are allowed to post or reply to the Classified forum as well as send PMs. Been that way for several years.

In a mtg buddy. Will call when I get a chance. BTW - not everyone is "out to get you". I removed my previous posts as they were childish as is your replies.

Dear Admin. I have hopes my removal of my replies will be seen in a good light. I am unaccustomed to being spoken to this way so of course I react.

Last edited:
We have spoken on the phone just minutes ago. I now feel comfortable removing my accusations of him being a scammer. We have both apologized for how things went & our reactions to each other could have been better.
So here is the promised apology for being wrong.
I’m off to lunch now, I’m having the Crow Special.
I am sorry things went sideways on both sides.
It is peacefully, amicably & respectfully resolved now.
Thank everyone for their posts, support & understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back